Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!


For those of you who know me, you know birthdays are very big to me. Even though I'm not thrilled to be inching closer to the big 3-0...I did very much enjoy my birthday today. I had lots of phone calls from friends and family, including the birthday song sung to me in harmony. I also got tons of Facebook messages (a new form of communication in my life). The girls at work brought in a cake and got me some of my favorite Jelly Belly jelly beans. Shawn was super sweet all day. After work I opened my presents (including an iTunes gift card and a certificate for a shopping spree with Shawn) and then we went to dinner at a fun French restaurant in Carytown...Can Can Brasserie. We had a delicious meal with a trio of sorbets for dessert. On Friday, I will be celebrating my birthday with my family (including my grandparents and aunt that are visiting from Missouri) that will be topped off with a Cold Stone Creamery ice cream cake...yummy:) Maybe by the time my birthday rolls around again next year we will be parents!

1 comment:

Melissa Mann Photography said...

Happy Birthday Steph!!! You won't believe this! It was TJ's birthday yesterday!! Shawn and I lucked out with having that day as a good day for spouses to be born!!! :) God knows what he is up to, huh? TJ actually did turn thirty yesterday. We're throwing him a suprise party Sat. at my mom and dad's. eheheheheheeeeeeee :)HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Tell Shawnito give you a HUGE hug!!!
LOVE melissa and tj