Also, tomorrow is the last day the courts are open until January 12th or 13th...so if we have any hope of getting home next week, we need to have the judge sign our papers tomorrow (preferably in the morning so we have time to get to the courthouse before they close). Please join us in praying the judge is kind and tries to get us done before Christmas. If he (or she) doesn't sign tomorrow, though, we are in good shape for when the courts re-open. We are much further along than we thought we would be at this point in the process.
Now onto Laura's faces. She makes more funny faces than any kid I have ever met! Sometimes Shawn and I just look at each other and laugh! Enjoy...




3 comments:
I'm so glad everything is moving along so quickly! It would be wonderful if you could be home for Christmas! You would think that the judges would want to "clean things up" before then, too. I'll be praying that they will sign quickly tomorrow! Can't wait to see you. Laura's pics are so funny and adorable :)
She is sooooo cute!!
That second face looks like Lucy's "hurt face." Kevin and I say that if she keeps making that, she'll be able to get away with anything with us!
Post a Comment